“Experiencing a triumph…is like finding buried treasure within yourself.” – Te’
Daily show up for yourself: in real ways that ‘matter’ to you.
- Do something that feels meaningful to you. Walk in nature.
- Write in your journal. Do some gentle yoga stretches. Breathe.
- Sit with a cup of tea for a few moments and simply enjoy your own company!
Practice daily gratitude: give thanks.
- To the people in your life that contribute, encourage and celebrate your endeavors.
- Say a prayer. Write a thank you note. Visit a shut in. Share yourself with another.
- Find a blessing in what you are experiencing.
Celebrate daily progress: daily effort, however seemingly small.
- Buy yourself a bouquet of flowers or better yet plant some flowers.
- Delight in clearing off your desk. Call a friend to share your triumph.
- Smile at yourself in the mirror. Give yourself a high five!
High Five to You!
©2015 Te’ Werner
Excerpted from upcoming book “High Five to Triumph!
©2013 Photo Te’s “Triumph Rock”
Please visit https://www.tewerner.com
I invite you to join the journey https://www.facebook.com/tewernertriumph